Antique style of the entrance to the Justice court palace of Brussels,Poelaert square.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
siudzi (27877) 2013-09-09 1:35
I rememberer this unique place very well from my last trip to Brussels. It's really wonderful with its fantastic architecture and arts and for sure it's a worth to visit landmark of the city. You took a great capture there. The composition based on the lines and good sense of perspective looks very interesting. Well done, TFS.
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2701)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3
- Exposure: f/2, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-09 1:28