Among Frampton's notable public sculptures are the figures of Peter Pan playing a set of pipes, the lions at the British Museum and the Edith Cavell monument that stands outside the National Portrait Gallery, London.
The original statue of Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, London, was commissioned by J.M. Barrie in 1912. Seven more casts were made of the statue, situated in:
Sefton Park, Liverpool, England
Parc d'Egmont, Brussels, Belgium
Camden, New Jersey, United States
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Bowring Park in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.
Utsunomiya Fairy Museum in Utsunomiya, Tochigi, Japan.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2411)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-30
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: nikon D 7000, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikkor
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-12 0:44