The books gallery next to the Albertine square was one of my favourite places to get information before the internet era.
I still like to walk around there when I'm in the neighbourhood...or going to get my train at the very close Central Station.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2425)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-30
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: nikon D 7000, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikkor
- Exposure: f/4, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-03 5:26