The old Rollebeek street,between the Marolles district and the Sablon square.In the background stands the Our Lady of the Sablon church.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
eldancer1 (16984) 2013-02-04 9:36
Very unusual place for a beautiful flower, nicely captured with good lighting and dof with nice details. I like the blurred background of the old street and people. Well done, tfs.
EstelleJ (921) 2013-02-11 13:57
Very romantic photo! Vignette effect works excellent here. A good focus on this beautiful red flower gives me a sense of a "fleeting moment", a proud presence of "here and now" of this little fragile piece of Nature in the cold gloomy indifferent world.
I really like this photo a lot!
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2407)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture
- Camera: nikon D 7000, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikkor
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-01 7:04