The dome above the rotonde of the Arts and History museum,in Etterbeek (Brussels municipality),built by architect Gedeon Bordiau in 1903.
At the top stands a Victory bronze statue created by Victor Rousseau.
In the background,the heights of Ixelles and the high standing buildings of avenue Louise,the most famous avenue of Belgium.
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (54221) 2012-10-26 8:22
Interesting architectural details!
Attractive picture specially for its vertical format, chosen pov, composition, sharp fg and blurred bg!
TFS - congrats,
siudzi (24689) 2012-10-26 13:06
Wow! What an awesome presentation of this beautiful view! The statue was cropped in a very good and interesting way so the picture looks extremely attractive. Like it a lot!
Have a nice weekend!
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2435)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-24
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5 - 5.6 GII ED
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Statues [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-26 5:47