Ok this morning it's very cold in Brussels...
We woke up with a 4 inches snow layer,which looks great but causes a lot of trafic troubles!
During my morning promenade at the "Rouge Cloître" domain,I saw those stacked wood chunks waiting to be burn in someone's open fire...or to become fence poles?
Whatever,they made me think about giant pencils,didn't they?
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2435)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: nikon D 7000, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikkor
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-24 2:07