Nesvizh Castle is a UNESCO World Heritage site. In Belarus high heels are worn by a large proportion of young women, how a female can walk across the uneven 'cobbles' of a castle courtyard is beyond me..especially as they were not taking much notice of the ground. The man in black was about to take photos of the girls.
Critiques | Translate
CLODO (33032) 2012-10-04 2:25
In fact, it's a building picture with some persons walking in front of it.
you should have cropped the picture to have the title in accordance with it - see my proposal in WS
- Copyright: Neil Harris (neilharris) (604)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-31
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mk 2, Canon 24-105 f4 L IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-04 2:01