My last visit to Minsk happened when the winter demonstrated all its power and frost reached -30C. But nevertheless, signs of upcoming spring were obvious everywhere. This shot was taken from embarkment of the Svislach river towards Traetskaye suburb (Trinity Hill) - small historical district fully reconstructed in 1980s.
Critiques | Translate
jhm (159891) 2012-04-04 2:55
Minus 30° Celsius this is a temperature that we never get in Belgium.
Happy for us.
You took these picture out of a low angle with a wonderful result, you create depth and perspective.
Nice composition and lovely presentation. TFS.
- Copyright: Valentyn Syerikov (ValS) (92)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Panasonic DMC FX500
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-03 0:10