It is hard to find a new angle on something as well photographed as Schönbrunn. However, on top of the Glorieta, lying on the wooden floor was a discarded ticket showing the castle in all its glory. I liked the contrast of the colourful castle and the texture of the wood.
The picture is cropped a bit, the colours enhanced and a noise filter applied. The latter was necessary since I had forgotten to change the ISO setting from the 1600 I had used earlier.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Martin Jonsson Niedziolka (daccy) (132)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-06
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: Canon 350d, EF 35mm f:2, Soligor UV
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Blogtheme [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-14 15:21