Today being Friday the 13th, I have decided to interrupt my sidewalk cafe series for this just-for-fun photo, uploaded to add to the McDonalds group theme at TE.
This was taken on the Getreidegasse, Salzburg's famous shopping street, lined with wrought-iron signs identifying the restaurants and shops. Even McDonalds has a beautiful ironwork sign here.
Technical: Home-scanned (HP Officejet 7140xi all-in-one) from an APS print. Contrast and sharpening applied, including additional sharpening of the various signs. Saturation was applied to the McDonalds arch only, to try to bring out its "golden" color. Sorry about the sky; it was a drizzly, grey, overcast day.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jackie Larson (jassy) (1065)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1999-06-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon Elph model unknown, APS
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Same subject - different photographer, McDonalds, ENSEIGNES, Metal Signs [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-13 15:21