The Belvedere Palace consists of two Baroque palaces: the Upper and Lower Belvedere. The palaces were built in the 18th century as a summer residence for Prince Eugene of Savoy.
The Lower Belvedere was build between 1714-1716. It includes the Marble Hall, the state bedroom, Hall of Grotesques, Marble Gallery, the orangery and the palace stables.
Construction of this palace took place between 1717 and 1723. In the World War II the palaces were heavily damaged by bombs but restored after the war
Nobody has marked this note useful