In Vienna, the Danube is omnipresent whether in the form of the Donau-Auen National Park or Old Danube, Danube Island or Danube Canal. This also means that the river banks and beaches are close by. The Viennese use them to relax, for play and sports, or for pleasurable hours at the beach cafes, bars and restaurants that can be found on the Old Danube and the Copa Cagrana on the Danube Island...
...taken on the bank of the danube...
(tuna nehri kıyısında çekildi.)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rigoletto (34279) 2013-10-10 15:13
taksimde gez 1516 de, darıcaya git danube canal de... ya yaaa...
emka (96525) 2013-10-17 22:38
Nice scene in black and white. Feeding the birds is always such a pleasure.
Tomorrow and a few next days I will be in Istanbul. It would be nice to meet you somewhere.
Warm regards Malgo
- Copyright: korkut bostanci (bostankorkulugu) (42426)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-10-05
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 650D, Canon EF-S18-55mm F3.5-5.6 II USM
- Exposure: f/18.0, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-10 15:01