Taken on Donauradweg (Danube Cycle Path) Vienna - Bratislava, about 20 km downstream from Vienna.
I was standing on a dam built along the river, back to the river.
Sometimes Donauradweg going on a top of that dam but still you can see nothing except a forest because the Danube river flows a few kilometers away.
This is, in fact one of the few interesting spots between Vienna and Bratislava. The whole 60-70 km long trail is flat and rather boring, imho.
I rode it on my Dahon Presto folder visible under the right pole.
I hope the colours and the sharpness are up to the usual TE standards.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Marcin S Sadurski (msadurski) (234)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-19
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Pentax K 10 D, Tamron 18-250mm F/3,5-6,3 Di II LD, Marumi DHG Super Circular PLD
- Exposure: f/8, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-25 12:30