The ancient mining village of Hallstatt is a small village, but a big tourist destination, especially for Asian tourists. The lovely village is situated on the shore of Hallstatt lake. The site is an UNESCO world heritage site.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Tonny Nooyens (pantooni) (224)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-27
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D-80, Nikkor 18-55mm.
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-11 9:29