From the Cathedral square there is a beautiful view over the imposing hill and the fortress Hohensalzburg on top of it. That's a place where Baroque and Gothic are mixed up with interesting effects.
Follow me on Twitter: @photoontheroad
Critiques | Translate
maria-v1981 (10932) 2011-09-02 7:06
I like the chosen B&W match perfect with the drammatical atmophere. The architecture details are very beautifil and i like the angle you chose.
Very attractive picture,
Enjoy the evening,
delpeoples (59186) 2011-09-04 5:05
Molto particolare questa foto. Bello il conversione Bianconero. La nitidezza e contrasto e' proprio impressionante.
TFS, passa una bella giornata
vjmite (4216) 2011-10-22 2:54
The composition is great, with the old monument in the foreground and the castle directly above. The black and white treatment makes it look like an old photo, and makes the sky look very threatening.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-04-11
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-01 15:09