The fortress of Kufstein towers above the old city as well as above Inn river, here seen from the Lower Market Place on a grey November day.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jester5 (1839) 2013-12-02 14:17
The weather matches the grey of this place well Sven.
I don't know what this place was for but it looks especially grim with that bleached sky, enough to frighten the poor souls who had to live in it I would think.
You have captured the atmosphere very well.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (851)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-23
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-02 10:37