This is neither a joke nor the result of photoshopping!
From the heights of Hohensalzberg fortress, you do not only have a magnificent view of the Alps and the famous buildings of Salzburg city. It is inevitable to take notice of this marvellous real estate within a vast pasture, and the whole of this amidst lively suburbs...
Critiques | Translate
asajernigan (21427) 2014-07-16 12:12
This is a great shot of the "hangman's cottage", the story goes that no one wanted to be his neighbor.
The overview for this shot from the Hohensalzberg is well chosen with roads creating nice intersecting lines through the shot. The muted lighting is perfect for the mood of this cottage.
adidas5nb (5743) 2014-07-16 23:30
great vantage point to get this amazing pov.love the graphic effect created by the converging road.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1937)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-15
- Categories: Humorous
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Birds Eye [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-16 11:55