During the free time of our tour, I found it by chance at the alleyway of Vienna, and was fascinated for a while. An interesting display at Christmas Time.
Taken by pushing a lens against the window, in order that I might take care not to be reflected.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
naxius (16685) 2004-12-13 6:05
Hello Yuva, I like this christmas' photo. The red colors is nice, saturated and soft.
michel_r (1118) 2004-12-13 7:02
very nice one. Tis continuous soft red is quite effective. Good framing, although i would have either cropped the white part at the bottom or included more of the clock.
- Copyright: Hisashi Yuya (hispic) (9619)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1999-12-12
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS 5, EF 20-35 F2.8L, RDP
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/15 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Christmas Time [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-12-13 5:35