These are St Gerome and St Augustine of Hippo statues at the Pulpitum of Stephansdom (St. Stephen's Cathedral).
The Stephansdom is the most important and the biggest church in Austria. And the landmark of Vienna. Unfortunately it is so huge I had no idea how to photograph it. So I photographed some details.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Marcin S Sadurski (msadurski) (230)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-17
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Pentax K 10 D, Pentax SMC DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-27 2:45