this is the entrance off the sissy museum in vienna...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ManuMay (36299) 2008-10-16 7:20
Very well seen and done, breat composition and very good colours and contrasts, your frame, elegant, fits very well to your image!
TheG1 (1509) 2008-10-16 7:24
Very nice composition, nice symmetry and i like the red curtain going up with lot of details on the top.
the lady silhouette is great.
thanks for sharing
- Copyright: Patick Piatkowski (PSkillz) (1327)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-28
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Humorous, Architecture, Artwork, Ruins, Decisive Moment
- Exposure: f/3.8, 1/6 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-16 6:48