An old car in the streets of Escaldes-Engordany, Andorra.
"Andorra is a small landlocked country in southwestern Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France. It is the sixth smallest nation in Europe having an area of 468 km² (181 sq mi) and an estimated population of 84,082 in 2009. Its capital, Andorra la Vella, is the highest capital city in Europe, at an elevation of 1,023 metres (3,356 ft) above sea level. The official language is Catalan, although Spanish, Portuguese, and French are also commonly spoken.
The Principality was formed in 1278. The role of monarch is exercised jointly by the two co-princes, the Catalan Bishop of Urgell and the President of France (the whole state is a part of Diocese of Urgell)."
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Paul Legros (Paul57) (2217)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-08
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S 16-85 mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-25 10:06