This beach hut is situated on the heavenly seven-mile beach in Negril. It was our first day so we did not have to go very far to take wonderful pictures. The sand is pure white and the water like bath water! Not far up the beach is a flea market where the locals sell very wood carvings and boxes, paintings, and jewellry.
Critiques | Translate
Guto (1738) 2003-10-25 12:59
Nice colors, I don't know nobody has comment on this picture untill now. It seems to be a very pleasant place.
I would only say that I'd like it a little bit sharp, so that I could notice the roof details even more.
gepall (1836) 2003-10-27 2:04
This photo gives me the sense of tranquility and relaxing.
It is a very beautiful composition with lovely colours
- Copyright: Cathy Cordoni (Cathy) (335)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-01-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Ricoh AF-5, Fuji Superia 100
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Jamaica, Tropical Islands, Beaches [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-10-25 1:48
- Favorites: 2 [view]