A view of the dock at Santiago Atitlan, on the shores of the most beautiful Lago Atitlan. Santiago is one of the most important towns by the lake, with lots of comercial activity and fewer tourists than San Pedro or Panajachel.
You can get to Santiago by boat from the other towns (around 1 hour from Panajachel), and here you can still enjoy views of the volcanos around the lake. Here you can also buy the best avocados I've tried.
Critiques | Translate
captainsgirl (3448) 2007-10-04 11:37
Very colorful photo, great shot with the boats in resting at the dock, and the low clouds over the big mountain tops..nice shot. TFS
aloste (497) 2007-10-05 14:34
Hermosa foto del lago Atitlan, bonitos colores y es impresionante el efecto de las nubes sobre la cordillera.
- Copyright: Daniel Moreno (dospordostres) (1164)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-24
- Camera: Nikon D50, Nikkor 28-80mm 1:3,3-5,6 G, 58 mm Circ.polar + UV
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-04 7:15