This is actually a picture of a slide that I scanned. It has lost some of its quality because it was taken 31 years ago on the beautiful Grand Anse Beach.
Grenada might be a small island but it sure is big when it comes to scenery.
Critiques | Translate
partha (13775) 2005-11-26 10:42
The positioning of the boat is great but i think u should capture it with lot depth of field, then it will be a very good pic.
Emile (20348) 2005-11-26 11:58
I think that for an scanned picture taken 31 years ago you did a very good work, good colours, the focus is located on the sailing boat, the blurred coconut trees and sea give you a good perspective.
- Copyright: Paul Legros (Paul57) (2205)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1974-07-00
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon Ftb, Canon - 50mm
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Pre-digital I [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-26 10:34