I think it's the smallest lighthouse I've ever seen.
Surrounded by mangrove woods and a really interesting drive, Cayo Jutía is definitely worth a visit. It can be reached by scooters which you can rent in Viñales.
The beach itself is a bit further ahead, and quite a beautiful place to be at. Very tranquile and a snorchelers paradise.
Critiques | Translate
zeca (19762) 2006-02-13 22:15
The POV is nice. The green at right is to dark making the picture so sad. Could be better with less green and more sea framing, specially if you use the tower reflections.
I made a workshop with a crop.
cigdom (2576) 2006-02-23 7:09
HI Bertolt, it is very good composition i like it.this place looks very peaceful.I did a workshop,maybe it is better.i hope you like it.ANyway good work!
- Copyright: Bertolt Graichen (Dr_Nibbles) (283)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-01
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Fuji FinePix 2650, @ ISO 100
- Exposure: f/8.7, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Fidel's Lair
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-13 5:36