This photo shows the love that cuban people have for their cars...wich in this case was a entire family way of support...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
fireflyz (2097) 2005-08-24 20:04
Very nice "Daily Life" photo Joao! Nice composition as well!
I love to visit Cuba but it is illegal for a US citizen to do so. you'll end up in jail in the land of the free.. That's crazy! Thanks for sharing..
ballyna (1689) 2005-09-26 17:56
a very pretty shot,nice composition.the reflections on the car looks very nice,and the old street as well.but I would better to see a different frame than white,because of the upper left part of the pic.
the car is cleaned but the street is dirty now:-)
- Copyright: Joao Pinheiro (Psycho_candy) (85)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-03-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D 70, 18/70 DX Nikkor, Kaiser 67mm UV
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Taxis, Colorful Cars in Cuba [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-23 7:53