composition without much explanation. in it everything is the result of observation and selection, as a memory of the master moholy-nagy and his classes in the bauhaus on the sensory tables. this is pure visual texture from the patterns of design and photography. an exercise for my students.
Critiques | Translate
dkmurphys (63663) 2017-02-17 0:00
Simple and attractive artistic detail of this huge ship. Good work, nice contrasts.
BennyV (20231) 2017-02-17 7:08
A very effective exercise picture. The bl/w brings out the compositional patterns even stronger. The crowd of people at the top is impressive.
As for the subject: I don't think I like that kind of cruise thing (at all), but the pictue is really good.
- Copyright: jorge aguilar (aguilarjlr) (175)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2016-12-02
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D610, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikkor
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/333 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2017-02-16 17:01