s the same previous project: "the decontextualized reality" refers to the visual changes related to the city from the monochromatic exploration of reality and compositional spaces.
the fundamental tool is the color filter that emphasizes the contrasts and helps to change the point of view of one reality for another.
- Copyright: jorge aguilar (aguilarjlr) (177)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2016-12-02
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D610, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikkor
- Exposure: f/0.1, 1/1512 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2017-02-15 19:51