El barrio chino de La Habana. Hermosos peses chinos que surcan el aire, reveladores de la buena suerte y de la prosperidad. Foto con cierto aire surrealista y tonos contrastantes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
froggy45 (380) 2011-06-28 0:15
I like the idea of fish swimming in the sky, as you say, it's very surrealist. And they swim so neatly between the buildings as if they were trying to avoid any obstacles. I would maybe like to see the photo cropped at the top to avoid the sun glare, I find it attracts attention too much, but that's just my opinion. TFS.
- Copyright: jorge aguilar (aguilarjlr) (173)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-31
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: NIKON D5000, NIKKOR 18-55mm/Macro AF-S
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-27 16:55
- Favorites: 1 [view]