Another beautiful sunset at Playa Tamarindo. Pura Vida!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Dpbours (222) 2009-03-29 3:37
The blown out sun is a bit too much in the compo, but the reflections on the wet sand and the nicely shallow focus making it harsh silouettes are wonderful!!
itchymacnitt (4) 2009-03-29 9:05
I like this, the colours packed with warmth. Just makes me want to be there Very well done
giorgimer (34870) 2009-03-30 10:26
I like a lot this one, particularly the shape of the silhouettes and their reflections. Good moment capture.
Selmik (3192) 2009-03-30 11:44
well-presented composition,good view of dark silhouettes with thier reflections on wet sand with vivid red-yellowish background.
Pelje (597) 2010-01-05 13:38
great sunset-shot. Good compositin and ideal cut on the left.
Greetings from Germany, Hubert
- Copyright: Bart Sadowski (bluberries) (120)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Cannon 5D, Canon 50mm 1.2 L USM, Cokin Grad Tabac (160)
- Exposure: f/1.8, 1/100 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Costa Rica - 2009
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-28 16:23
- Favorites: 2 [view]