With its blue waters, white sand beaches and warm ocean breezes, San Pedro is a perfect destination for lovers of all ages. These two were so wrapped up in each other I was able to capture the moment without destroying it.
In my time on TrekEarth I've seen my photography evolve. One of the biggest changes is the number of people appearing in my shots. I still don't like posed shots and hesitate even to take ones where I've been seen, but photos like this are feeling less invasive.
Thanks to all at TE for broadening my horizons!
Slight rotation & crop, unsharp mask, adjusted colour.
Critiques | Translate
jramos (507) 2007-02-02 22:33
This is a very nice capture. The subjects and the composition and the colors... they all work wonderfully. Sadly, it is kinda of a cliche. Too bad you do not know the subjects, otherwise that would be quite a special vacation photo for those two to remember.
- Copyright: Kai Rannik (IaKoop) (819)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 58mm circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-02 20:18