The colours of the sea, vary with the depth, the type of floor, clarity of the water, and of course with the light of the Sun combined with the colour of sky.
I have been diving in many places, but never had seen this colour of water.
In this case the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the depth was aprox. 20m, the floor was pure white sand, and the visibility of the water was maybe 30m.
This dive site was near Halfmoon Caye in Lighthouse Reef it's name is Halfmoon Caye Wall.
I hope you like it
Critiques | Translate
pedropranto (117) 2005-06-24 13:18
very original, good comment
andrebonavita (0) 2005-06-24 13:56
How blue is this sea!!! Incredable colors!
betogrein (2232) 2005-06-24 20:41
Beautiful photo, very good composition and colors. Congratulations.
Cricri (106327) 2005-06-25 9:14
jolie photo,le bleu est superbe,bon commentaire,amitiť cricri
- Copyright: pedro carmo (pedrocarmo) (1295)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon 18-55 mm EF-S
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Belize, Riviera maya and Maimi
- Date Submitted: 2005-06-24 13:11