Here is another photo from Goff's Caye.
It shows the pier which is used by the tourist to get to the actual island.
You can actually see that the whole construction is kind of crooked. I guess the hurricanes have a big influence on the wooden structure ;-)
Hope you like it!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
cak (4799) 2010-04-02 18:16
Human like to run see.your scene is clear quite
canbayimages (1708) 2010-04-06 13:37
Good composition,good colors,good place!
wolf38 (28300) 2010-05-17 23:15
Hi kevin. The successful composition and beautiful colors make this image for a catcher. It seems that this is an ideal vacation accommodation. Well done. Regards, Wolfgang.
- Copyright: kevin ha (lomax) (801)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-02-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D90, Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4.5 DC Macro HSM
- Exposure: f/18.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-04-02 17:00