Caye Caulker is a small island offshore from the Belize coast. This is a cemetary on the beach on the island. The caye is only about 1km wide, so there aren't too many places to put a cemetery.
I took this with a small point and shoot camera, and it's a scan from the print. Er, I've also realised that when I straightened the photo I didn't crop it enough on the RHS. Wish I could work out how to repost.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mathiasmo (1755) 2003-11-17 8:26
I like the composition and the contrast between the white foreground and the cloudy/ hewavy sky. Just think that you could crop it so that black line at the right border would disappear. Speaking in cropping, maybe you could crop the bottom a little, because personally, I think that the ground is disturbing. I will post a Workshop. Hope you like it, Josh.
- Copyright: Josh Josh (Josh69) (1437)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-01-00
- Camera: Canon Prima Super 120
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Death, Cemeteries, All Saints Cemeteries II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-11-17 7:45