Priyutino - the former estate of the first director of the Public Library, president of the Academy of Fine Arts, A.N. Olenin, one of the few surviving mansions of the first half of the XIX century near St. Petersburg.
Priyutino is a rare example of the manor complex built of unplastered red brick. In the early 19th century, this mansion was visited by many famous poets, painters, composers, Alexander Pushkin, I.Krylov, M. Glinka, C. Bruehl, A.Griboedov.
The estate is located 15 km east of St. Petersburg.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Vitaly Bichayev (Vitaly) (894)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-08
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ18
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-12 9:57