This is Nha Trang beach which is popular with both tourists and Vietnamese people. In the 1970's it was home to an American air base during the war.
The beach is a long crescent shape, and although the water is often quite choppy it still has a certain charm.
There are many of these beach vendors who walk up and down the beach selling everything from grilled squid to fresh fruit.
- Copyright: Richard Hooker (Kananga) (54)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Food, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-13 1:05