After some hard searching around for the location of this famous cathedral in Hanoi, finally I managed to find it and it was already sunset and just in time for me to take this shot before the sky turns dark.
Saint Joseph Cathedral a Roman Catholic cathedral in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Hanoi. The church was built in 1886 in the neo-gothic style. It holds several masses throughout the day and is usually crowded on weekends and religious holidays. On Christmas, 2004 the cathedral hosted more than 4,000 visitors.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-08
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-04 19:03