This similar scene probably featured a lot in TE especially shot from Vietnam but somehow I would like to emphasize and upload this shot as I truly respects the Vietnamese people especially their women.
Almost everywhere around Hanoi, one can't miss women especially elder ones carrying heavy loads of vegetables, food, etc to sell just to earn ends meet and from here we can see they juggling those burden around the busy street in Old Quarters. Talking about tough life.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (526)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-13 22:20