This is another shot of the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum at close range during a scorching hot afternoon. I saw there are some local visitors in their traditional costumes and took this opportunity to shoot it while they are in front of this beautiful solid structure thus "spice" up the picture.
The word "Chủ tịch Hồ Chí Minh" inscribed at the top of the structure means Chairman Ho Chi Minh, who was the Vietnamese Communist revolutionary leader whom was then the prime minister (1945–1955) and president (1945–1969) of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam).
--- Wikipedia ---
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-11
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-11 20:05