I ventured out in Saigon, Vietnam for what I thought would be an excellent day for photography, then it rained! Not the kind of rain that subsided in a few minutes... it rained all day!
Anything skyward was gray and too dark... so I aimed low and lower, to the ground... to the creek... and this is what I found.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Noogy Cruz (noogy) (1074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-07
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 400D Digital Rebel XTi
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-23 13:08