A typical village house in Ben Tre a province near Saigon. This house was on a island which is now connected with a new bridge to the mainland of South Western Vietnam. This means new development is coming to this island now since there is direct road traffic established and very soon this house will give way too.
Critiques | Translate
dta (69108) 2009-09-09 8:29
An humble rural house , so perfectly framed in its so lush and green surrounding .
jimmyjimmy (28) 2009-09-09 11:44
Very nice work. Thanks for the story on this village. The house looks like a lot of care went into the building. Even though it is simple. It seems to serve it's purpose. Thanks for the story.
- Copyright: tan lc (lctan) (1061)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON 500D, TAMRON 18-270 MM VC, 72 Hoya circular polariser HD
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-09 7:31