By any means in Saigon. These old trishaws are becoming rarer as Vietnam goes from pedal power to the internal combustion engine more. The leisurely pace of the city has made way for fast paced traffic and this old style of transport is becoming rare. It is till a good way to take in the sights and feel of the city riding these, and it is cheap.
Title a reference to an old blues tune by Memphis Minnie. ('Me and My Chauffeur Blues')
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ninaL (21348) 2013-02-02 9:45
Juzo in Vietnam !
Great street scene, Juzo, well composed and with eye contact.
Best regards. Grazyna
marabu61 (9391) 2013-02-03 4:25
a timeless witness from a time soon gone by as modern life is taking over more and more. Nice capture and good idea to use black and white for this one.
have a good sunday
- Copyright: Justin Button (Juzo) (4363)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-10-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D3000, Nikkor AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-02 2:16