At a Chinese pagoda in Ho Chi Minh City, the incense offerings burn for weeks, are hung all over the place, and sway gently in the breeze...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
delpeoples (57264) 2009-05-16 0:14
Hi Charlotte, I really like this unique POV, you had a great idea here. It looked to be a difficult job getting the FG sharp as you were so close to the coils but you've managed it well. I had an irrational urge to see this in B&W, I hope you don't mind, I've done a Workshop. Let me know what you think. Best regards, Lisa.
- Copyright: Charlotte Newman (pineapple) (74)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-06
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: nikonD80, Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED DX AF-S, Kenko UV 67mm
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-12 20:18