This was taken in one of the many pagodas in HCMC. This particular pagoda was very casual, they said I could take photos in there...
So i was aiming to take a photo of this statue and the old guy walked into the shot! Now it looks like the statues is putting a spell on him.. making him light up!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kinginexile (2598) 2005-04-28 2:04
Hi david, i thought it was wax figure this old man, another prop in your shot!
I believe you used flash, but the speed seems a bit slow, and the photo suffers from that, especially his over-exposed face.
- Copyright: David Levitch (Dayvit78) (35)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-12-18
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Olympus C-60, Olympus XDCard 512M
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-04-10 13:39