One of many fishing-boat in the waters outside of Hoi An. They all had the painted "eye" on them, which I was told was for good luck
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Sanchia (47) 2007-10-25 5:02
I like this one... the blues all seem to swirl together if you look too long and too hard! And then there's the recognizable but stylized boat with the recognizable but stylized eye at the center. The reflection is of the sky and of something brown -- what was the brown?
jean11-3 (2799) 2007-10-25 9:17
Hello Runar, I like this shot.The colours and the reflections are good.It doesn't matter that the boat is very worn,it all adds to the picture.
Tfs, regards Jean.
- Copyright: Runar Reed (run1) (23)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-16
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 20D, Canon 70-200 f/4L
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-25 4:35