Shot this when paying a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. The military honor guards are there 24/7 to guard the body of father of Independence of Vietnam but of course there will be shifts in between to change the guards on duty.
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is a large memorial in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is located in the centre of Ba Dinh Square, which is the place where Vietminh leader Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Independence on September 2, 1945, establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-11
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/11, 1/15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-10 19:10