From afar, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum structure looks very grand in the middle of a Ba Dinh Square. It is one of the must visit place when one visit Hanoi. In another words, pay respect to the father of independence of Vietnam.
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is a large memorial in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is located in the centre of Ba Dinh Square, which is the place where Vietminh leader Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Independence on September 2, 1945, establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
Critiques | Translate
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (391)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-11
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/11, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-09 20:24