Sapa, in Northern Vietnam near the Chinese border, differs from the rest of the country because of its mountainous character and its diverse ethnic background.
The region is home to many tribes such as H’mong and Dzao, which migrated from China centuries ago. Some of them still don't speak Vietnamese.
Cropped, increased sharpness & saturation.
Critiques | Translate
SnapRJW (31613) 2012-10-17 23:26
Hello Erdem - I like the mood of this portrait, the girl is alone with her own thoughts and you have caught her in a nice candid moment. Pretty soft light and colours add to the peacefulness of the shot. I might of cropped the shot a little tighter getting rid of the sky. Have a fine day. Rosemary
- Copyright: Erdem Kutukoglu (Suppiluliuma) (3885)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-10-03
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Sapa, a region of ethnic diversity [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-17 21:57