Terraces of rice fields, as viewed from our hotel\s balcony, two hours ago...Luckily, the sun i sout after a cloudy morning.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
corjan3 (1877) 2012-09-23 5:31
Unbelievable the capacity of hard manual labour of those people to establish those terraces against such steep slopes and to utilize them so well. Just beautiful. Well seen and well presented here.
dta (51280) 2012-09-23 6:55
Hello Yitzhak ,
I love rerraces landscapes . This one is splendid , with the contrast of the wild forest in the BG .
Thanks for the share .
CanmoreKevin (2111) 2012-09-23 9:15
I like the simplicity of this. There are three separate layers but a very limited colour pallet. Nicely seen and captured.
- Copyright: Yitzhak Avigur (avigur_11) (21954)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON 500D, 18-55 Canon II EF-S f/3.5-5.5
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: My Indo-China Views
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-23 4:43