I spent a few calm days in central Vietnam close to Phong Nha cave.
Vietnam is known as a booming country but outside of the daily stressed life in the cities you can still find calm and relaxed places.
In order to enjoy the beauty of the morning I woke up at 5 a.m. and I was pleased about this moment with the farmer and his water buffalo. They walked like two big friends, like a dog owner who took his dog for walkies.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Manu GAIBER (maga84) (38)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 500D, Sigma 18-200 mm F/3.5-6.3 DC OS
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-28 3:43